TopBand: Skewed propagation, TX RX angles

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: Skewed propagation, TX RX angles
From: k0ha@navix.net (Bill Hohnstein)
Date: Sun, 16 Nov 1997 21:00:00 -0800
K3BU@aol.com wrote:

> Soooo, the tip for 160m season: If you want to work more Europeans
> have another Beverage going about 40 deg S towards equator. There is
> skewed paths  (don't forget grey line) and it pays to check them
> from time to time

  As I mentioned in my cluster spots yesterday the Europeans were
then strongest on my 86 degree Beverage (rather than the usual 30
or 43 degree Beverages).  Before 0100z the normal EE Beverages were
better.  After that (when they didn't have as many callers) 86 was
producing stronger signals...

73,  Bill     K0HA