Topband: Results, 1998 Stew Perry TDC?

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: Results, 1998 Stew Perry TDC?
From: gtaft@voyager.net (George Taft)
Date: Wed, 08 Dec 1999 22:16:26 -0500
I'd agree with Tom that the "Stew Perry" is a fun contest - whether
running HP or LP - even tho the LP mult is very skewed towards the LP
operation (maybe by design?)

I'm not sure moving the dates to the weekend preceding Christmas is a
good one.  Many of us will have family conflicts with that date.

But W8TOP will try to be there some of Saturday nite, just the same.

73  George  W8UVZ