Topband: Results, 1998 Stew Perry TDC?

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: Results, 1998 Stew Perry TDC?
From: w0opw@yahoo.com (Radios R Toys)
Date: Thu, 9 Dec 1999 13:51:05 -0800 (PST)
FWIW, my 2 cents worth.  After suffering thru my first ARRl
160m contest,  I concluded that without beverage antennas
in all directions, my 100 watts is perfectly matched to my
receive capabilities.  I have to believe that anyone who
runs high power without increased receive performance
should pay the price.
 High power guys can more more than double my QSO rate
simply becuz they can hold a frequency.  When a high power
guy wants my spot, I gotta move!
  Pat W0OPW