Topband: HA test comparisons

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: HA test comparisons
From: nr1dx@cyberportal.net (NR1DX)
Date: Sun, 21 Jan 2001 13:35:12 +0000
Thought that the gang in Hungary would be interested in some comparison
topband signal reports from the HA contest last night.

  For starters everyone should go over to HA5JI and look at his antenna
system and then copy it.  Gyuri  was 2 S units stronger than all seven HA
stations heard and worked last night. He also was receiving better than the
others as I worked him barefoot while I had to turn on the amp to get
everyone else's attention.

HA5JI  589

HA3A  569

HA8BE 559

HA7UG 559
(needs a better receiving antenna, lots of USA called him he did not hear)

HG1R  559

HG1S  559
( Was having trouble receiving early , but no problem later)

HA0DU  549

Hope to see everyone in the CQWW
Dave
NR1DX