Topband: Re: QRP DX

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: Re: QRP DX
From: r.negro@lombardiacom.it (Riccardo Negro)
Date: Tue, 2 Jul 2002 18:42:53 +0200
Many thanks to all for your prompt info and considerations on the =
"topband QRP challenge".=20
They have been of great interest to me and, hopefully, for other ham =
around the world.

The number of mails received both on the forum and via my personal =
account demonstrate that QRP is very much alive on the topband and that =
WAC + 75 countries (K1HTV) are a realistic challenge with just 5 W and a =
reasonable antenna.=20

I plan to be starting my topband activity next month from my vacation =
QTH where I should be able to erect a 1/2 wl inverted L with the help of =
very tall sorrounding trees.=20
See you on 160 !

Best 73 & DX,
Rik, IK2CAW