Topband: ARRL 160 Contest

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: ARRL 160 Contest
From: Tom Homewood" <w1to@abs.adelphia.net (Tom Homewood)
Date: Tue, 3 Dec 2002 08:18:39 -0500
I am working with a group to try an get the N1MM Logger program ready for
the contest this weekend. The group is very close, but have some unanswered
questions.

1. How many points are scored for a Maritme Mobile or Aeronautical Mobile
QSO?

2. In the Cabrillo output how do you show the section (location) of the MM
or AM station? Is it R1, R2, and R3?

3. Is there a site that shows all the prefixes that belong in a section? Of
interest are KG4 and the Pacific Islands.

We have scowered the ARRL site and can'f find the answers.

Thanks and see you in the contest.

Tom, W1TO