Topband: EZNEC array files

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: EZNEC array files
From: w7iuv at yahoo.com (Larry Molitor)
Date: Thu Jun 19 17:42:45 2003
Does anyone have EZNEC files for two element TX arrays they would be interested
in sharing? I'm primarily interested in 1/8 wave spacing, 135° phasing for
topband, but would like to see anything with two elements for 80 or 160.

I'm also interested in any unique methods of feeding and/or phasing two
elements (TX) as well as first hand experience in feeding and/or phasing same.

I'm in the midst of collecting data for the next project and all my reference
books (except for "Low Band DX'ing") are in storage right now. Any web based
references on these topics would  be helpful.

Thanks & 73,

Larry - W7IUV