Topband: Receiving Loops

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: Receiving Loops
From: "Kevin Nathan" <k7rx@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 28 Dec 2003 21:58:24 -0000
Hello All,

I'm still struggling with trying to improve my receive antenna situation.
Despite everyone's good intentions, I simply do not have the room to put up
a flag or pennant or even a K9AY loop and get any clearance from the
transmit antennas.  I have tried a coaxial loop and, if I can ever get my
PT3 modified by the friend who has it, I can try it again.  However, I
wonder if anyone on the list has tried the Palomar or Kiwa indoor loops and,
if you have, what is your opinion of them compared to other types of low
noise antennas?

Thanks much for any help you can give and very 73.  Happy New Year to
everyone.

Kevin :)
Amateur Radio:  K7RX