Re: Topband: 160m noise

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: 160m noise
From: W2pm@aol.com
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2004 16:21:43 EST
In my noisy New Joisy QTH Ive found acres are not necessary and a 100 ft move
away from the noise makes a BIG improvement on 160 and doubly so at VHF - my
wireless router has crap all over 2meters and HF tower with 2 meter antenna is
50ft about the second floor of the room of the house with the router.  When I
moved the router to the basement it virtually cured the problem on the 2
meter base (altho it still hits the HT)...