Re: Topband: beverage / proximity to wire fence

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: beverage / proximity to wire fence
From: "Ryszard Tymkiewicz" <rtym@ippt.gov.pl>
Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2005 10:52:30 -0000
Since 12 years during winter time I'm using 2 wires Beverage on the fence.
It goes about 150m above the fence /total lenght 180m/ and is mounted about
1,5m above it. Maybe it would work better in other localization but anyway its
working quite well,usually I have 5 S difference switching direction of
Beverages.

                          73
                         Rys
                      SP5EWY

P.S.
During last openings to West Coast and Alaska I noticed unusual deep QSB on
almost
all signals from NA,quite often from 0 to S7..I don't remember so deep and long
QSB
on these signals addtionally for so long period /almost each opening last
weeks/.