Topband: Topband Spotting..

To: "Topband" <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: Topband Spotting..
From: "robert briggs" <vk3zl@bigpond.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Nov 2005 19:55:50 +1100
It is good to see the comment's re "Spotting".Like many others I have done the
hard miles for the past 27 years to get my country total without any assistance.
Well I am getting closer to the "Old Timer" stage of life now,short of patience
and grumpy.I finally brought a computer and got on the net and found all these
wonderful facility's like the Cluster and Lowband Chat.It's a new world for me
and I am loving it.
I agree with Tom and Tree and as VK is becoming "Rare DX" these days then a few
spot's from time to time is worth the trouble.
Good Dxing.Bob VK3ZL..