Re: Topband: Technology Qso's

To: "robert briggs" <vk3zl@bigpond.com>,"Topband" <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: Technology Qso's
From: "Jerry Keller - K3BZ" <k3bz@arrl.net>
Date: Sun, 13 Nov 2005 20:22:58 -0500
Bob VK3ZL wrote....
"Claiming DXCC CW using computer generated Morse Code TX-RX would have to be
the ultimate fraud."

Keyboard CW TX-RX  is being done in most contests these days... apparently it's
within the rules,
and as time and technology march on, it's becoming more common.  Should those
QSOs be disallowed for
DXCC? If so, how would the DXCC desk tell the difference on the QSL card?

I think I understand what you're saying, Bob, but I'm afraid the train already
left the station on
this one 8^)

73,  Jerry K3BZ