Re: Topband: AAARRRAAGH##$!@@!!

To: "a Topband COL" <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: AAARRRAAGH##$!@@!!
From: "Thomas F. Giella NZ4O" <nz4o@tampabay.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Nov 2009 09:04:01 -0500
I have experienced the tuner upper quite allot as of late. What get's me is
that sometimes the tuner upper tries to work the DX that he is QRMing while
tuning up.

Another negative trend that I see more and more of is CW stations not
sending QRL? and phone stations not asking if the frequency in use?

And last but not least "new" General class hams operating in the Extra class
sub bands because they don't know what their operating privileges are!

73 & GUD DX,
Thomas F. Giella, NZ4O
Rollinsville, CO, USA
nz4o@arrl.net

COL LF/MF/HF/VHF/UHF Frequency Radiowave Propagation Email Reflector: