Re: Topband: Trees And RF

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: Trees And RF
From: "Gene Smar" <ersmar@verizon.net>
Date: Wed, 04 Nov 2009 08:54:01 -0500
Gents:

     I've read some of the 'nam era papers on US Army loading up tree trunks
and making successful contacts, etc.  I'm not convinced that the radiation
was not solely from the gamma wire itself, with the tree serving as a mere
support for same.

     Anyone know of a knowledgeable source that proves the tree actually
radiates in this configuration?

73 de
Gene Smar  AD3F