Re: Topband: TX3A this morning

To: "K4RO Kirk Pickering" <k4ro.tcg@gmail.com>, <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: TX3A this morning
From: "Jim Simon" <jhsimon@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 5 Nov 2009 05:40:41 -0800
Kirk, I think the receiving antenna they just erected at TX3A for 160 is
going to make a difference. Yesterday I called them for 4 1/2 hours with no
success. This morning I got them on the first call.

If they are really going to be there for a month, now that they can hear
better, you should get them before long! Good luck.

73,  Jim  W1YY/7

I guess that's why 160 is fun... it's not easy. See you again tomorrow
morning.