Re: Topband: TX3A this morning

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: TX3A this morning
From: "Tom McAlee" <tom@klient.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Nov 2009 10:30:33 -0500
> TX3A had a weak signal on 160M this morning, with lots of QSB.

Same here in southwestern VA, although the QSB seemed to lessen the further
it got past my sunrise.  They were up and down at first, then I was copying
them well until they QSYed to 80 which was 30 minutes into full daylight.

They were significantly louder yesterday but unfortunately seemed focused on
JA during my sunrise peak.

>From what the op said this morning before they QSYed to 80 they had tough
QRN.  They were loud and easy on 80 though.

73
Tom NI1N