Topband: Coax Loops

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: Coax Loops
From: "GU4YOX" <gu4yox@cwgsy.net>
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2009 20:12:53 -0000
Pete (HB9DSU) was asking about coax loops. I did some work on coax loops a
few years ago and have had great results. On occasions the signal levels are
higher than on my Beverages but sometimes the converse is true. I think the
160M adage is to have as many tools at hand as is necessary to pull stations
out of the noise. The link to my small article is:
http://www.gu4yox.com/160%20and%2080M%20Rx%20Antennas.htm There is nothing
new in the design, it just works for me (sometimes!)

GL 73 Bob

GU4YOX