Topband: Fish net beacon locations? Photos now posted.

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: Fish net beacon locations? Photos now posted.
From: "Milt, N5IA" <n5ia@zia-connection.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2010 10:17:54 -0700
From: "Milt, N5IA" <n5ia@zia-connection.com>
To: <k2xx@swva.net>; "Mike Waters W0BTU" <mrscience65704@yahoo.com>
Cc: <topband@contesting.com>
Sent: Tuesday, March 23, 2010 9:41 PM
Subject: Re: Topband: Fish net beacon locations?

> All,
>
> We "rescued" a couple of "flotsam and jetsom" beacons that had washed up
> on
> shore at Ducie Atoll, VP6DX.  A couple of the more hardened Top Banders in
> the group took them apart and examined them.  Some of the pieces may have
> made their way home as souvenirs.
>
> If anyone wants to see some photos, including closeups of the inards,
> E-mail
> me directly and I will be glad to send them to you.  These are high
> resolution photos and are quite large in size.  Make sure you have enough
> E-mail space to handle 10 megs or so.
>
> Milt, N5IA

All,

Brian, N9ADG made a site available to me.  The photos are now posted there
for all to view.  You can get to them by clicking on the link below.  Once
the page loads, double click on the first photo.  This will open up the page
where you can scroll through the six photos by using the arrows.

Thanks Brian, de Milt, N5IA

awesome, thanks, I made the hub public, so the URL
http://bmoran.onehub.com/fishing-beacon-pictures is readable by anyone
-Brian N9ADG

UR RST IS ... ... ..9 QSB QSB - hw? BK