Re: Topband: Band coming alive

To: TopBand <topband@contesting.com>, Jim Brown <jim@audiosystemsgroup.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: Band coming alive
From: Mike Waters W0BTU <mrscience65704@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2010 22:13:26 -0700 (PDT)
Hello Jim,

I'm sure I speak for everyone else in this group (with lots more 160 experience
than I do) when I say that we would simply love to give whatever encouragement
that we possibly can to any newbie making his first steps on 160, whether we
like working DX or not.

Right now, I can only listen on 160; my inverted-L has a problem that I'll have
to walk through all the weeds and ticks to find. Soon. :-)

How can we help you? Would you like us to listen to your signal? Glad to help
however we can.

73,

Mike Waters

www.w0btu.com