Re: Topband: Weatherproof enclosures?

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: Weatherproof enclosures?
From: Greg - ZL3IX <zl3ix@inet.net.nz>
Date: Sun, 24 Apr 2011 06:27:42 +1200
At my remote location, I have to mount direction switching relays in my
boxes as well, so I need a bit more than an upturned bottle.  I use
cheap black plastic boxes, mount the connectors on the bottom, and put a
plastic bag over the whole lot.  True I have to check the bags every so
often, and replace the odd one, but that's easy and they're cheap.

73, Greg, ZL3IX

On 2011-04-24 00:45, Paul Staupe wrote:
> I've put up several Beverages this Spring and am looking for suitable
> weatherproof UV resistant plastic enclosures to mount the feed and
> termination hardware.
>
> Does anyone have any suggestions?
>
> Best regards,
>
> Paul W0AD