Re: Topband: Weatherproof enclosures?

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: Weatherproof enclosures?
From: "Mike & Coreen Smith" <ve9aa@nbnet.nb.ca>
Date: Sat, 23 Apr 2011 17:00:52 -0300
I have also used upsidedown 2-Liter pop bottles ever since I visited Jack's
(VE1ZZ's) QTH some 10-15 yrs ago.
What a great idea it was (is) !!!

  His hubcap radial plates,  RadioShack TV towers sitting on truck wheels,
turned into LowBand Inverted L's and a CATV hardline (as the elements) yagi
will always be remembered as being innovative and "no budget" (yet
effective)
ways to do something with nothing.

73 de Mike VE9AA, eh?