Re: Topband: Zero Beat

To: <wrcromwell@gmail.com>, <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: Zero Beat
From: "Mark Lunday" <mlunday@nc.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 4 Dec 2011 21:42:42 -0500
Bill

The root cause (which you are addressing in this instance) is a lack of
elmer-ing/mentor-ing.

Our hobby is blessed with many who know a lot, and are willing to share
without making the less-knowledgeable feel inferior.

I've been a ham for 34 years, and I am learning lots of new stuff every
week.  I promised my Elmer (W4ZM, SK) that I would always help those who
asked for it, and never denigrate or ridicule any question. I also promised
my Elmer that I would never be afraid to ask questions and look for ways to
learn more.

The topic of zero-beat is just one of the important aspects of CW that can
be shared for better operating habits on 160.  Thanks for making the effort,
sign me up as a willing assistant.

Mark Lunday, WD4ELG

UR RST IS ... ... ..9 QSB QSB - hw? BK