Re: Topband: Operations...

To: wrcromwell@gmail.com, topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: Operations...
From: Gedking@aol.com
Date: Fri, 23 Dec 2011 09:39:54 -0500 (EST)
There is nothing more aggravating than listening to somebody  calling cq
over and over and never listening.
so you can give them a call. you give them a couple of dits to try and get
them to listen and they just keep on calling GRRRRRRRRR.
ED that grumpy ol fart K8OT

In a message dated 12/22/2011 8:10:54 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,