Re: Topband: Wellbrook receive loop performance

To: "Dave G4GED" <radiodave.g4ged@tiscali.co.uk>, <la5he@otterstad.dk>
Subject: Re: Topband: Wellbrook receive loop performance
From: BP Veal <bryonveal@msn.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2012 09:43:39 -0600
Dave,

This is a great topic as there are a lot of us on small lots active on
topband needing what ever edge we can find.......

Do you have this loop you've designed published where we can see it?  I know
as a low power backyard set up with a MA160V, it would be interesting to
look into.....we have an East/West oriented K9AY that has got back on 160M
with an awesome receive.  It would be fun to play around with a loop but not
sure which one to decide on- We still need 24 for DXCC on topband and we
need every bit of help we can get!

73!

Paul  N0AH
Anna W0ANT