Re: Topband: radial wire source

To: <jim@audiosystemsgroup.com>, <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: radial wire source
From: "Wes Attaway \(N5WA\)" <wesattaway@bellsouth.net>
Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2012 14:11:30 -0500
A number of years ago I got a partially used bucket (spool in a bucket) of
#18 solid copper wire from a motor rewinding shop.  The wire had a thin coat
of enamel-like HV insulation on it so it was impervious to any degrading
from soil or other elements.  I had to scrape off the insulation to solder,
but otherwise it was real good stuff.  I got a few thousand feet for not
much money.

1138 Waters Edge Circle, Shreveport, LA 71106
    318-797-4972 (Office) - 318-393-3289 (Cell)
        Computer Consulting and Forensics