Topband: Reversible BOG?

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Topband: Reversible BOG?
From: Jim Miller <jim@jtmiller.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2013 17:33:34 -0500
I'm putting in reversible Beverages to give me better reception on 80, 40
and 160m. I realize both of them are likely too short for great 160m
performance but it's the best I can do with my limited lot size.

One will be NW/SE and around 250ft long (maybe more pending neighbor
agreement) and elevated above deer height in the woods.

The other NE/SW will be partially in the woods at a similar elevation but
the remainder may need to be BOG for 100ft of it's 325 foot total.

I realize this isn't optimal but given my HOA CCR situation it is least
likely to get me noticed.

Alternatives aren't very appealing at this time.

Any insight as to how the NE/SW reversible BOG might perform relative to a
more standard implementation?

Thanks

Jim ab3cv
Topband Reflector