Re: Topband: New 160M high performance receiving antenna at W3LPL

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: New 160M high performance receiving antenna at W3LPL
From: Joel Harrison <w5zn@w5zn.org>
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2013 19:24:50 -0600
Frank - the Magic T's were one of the changes as well as using a switching
circuit board that Mike, W9RE, made available. There was another feedpoint
change that Robye, W1MK suggested would be good to try but I haven't had an
opportunity to try it out and do some comparisons. We can discuss these in
Dayton.

I've had a number of people tell me they don't have the room for an 8 array
circle and I have always told them the BSEF array allows you to only use
four verticals for one direction (or two if reversed) so I'm very pleased
to see you highlight that in your write up.

73 Joel W5ZN

--
73 Joel W5ZN

www.w5zn.org