Re: Topband: Lightning QRN season?

To: topband <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: Lightning QRN season?
From: Bob Kupps <n6bk@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2013 22:22:47 -0700 (PDT)
Soon if you are in North America, where the inter tropical convergence zone is
near its closest approach and beginning to move south.

Be happy you don't have to receive in the tropics. The inverted vee here at 40m
has been repaired (failure of new coax center conductor) and the 8 circle rx
elements are up. I want to observe the paddy for flooding before I put the
preamps out there but plan to be QRV on top band by the fall season.

73 Bob HS0ZIA