Re: Topband: Verifying integrity of 75 ohm coax.

To: Gary@ka1j.com
Subject: Re: Topband: Verifying integrity of 75 ohm coax.
From: Kenneth Grimm <grimm@sbc.edu>
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2013 10:57:45 -0500
Gary,

A good reminder for me as I plan to walk my beverages today checking for
problems.  I'll take along my F connector wrench and make sure all are
tight.

73,

--
Ken - K4XL
BoatAnchor Manual Archive

"Show me a politician who is poor, and I'll show you a poor
politician." - Carlos
Hank González
Topband Reflector