Re: Topband: 160 Meter Ops

To: topband <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: 160 Meter Ops
From: Mike Waters <mikewate@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 7 Dec 2013 15:08:30 -0600
Maybe some are not on for these two reasons that I'm not.

1. Enjoy building and modifying, improving the station, etc. more than
operating.
2. Somewhat ashamed of our CW skills from not getting on 160 (or wherever)
enough. For a QSO, you feel you have to be better than when you just S&P in
a contest. :-)

That's my excuse...er, story, and I'm sticking to it. :-)

73, Mike
www.w0btu.com