Re: Topband: 160 Meter Ops

To: Shelby Summerville <k4ww@twc.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: 160 Meter Ops
From: Jim Bennett <w6jhb@mac.com>
Date: Sat, 07 Dec 2013 13:52:48 -0800
Yes, but....... with the speed I see many ops running CW, they most certainly
have a lot of CW under their belt!

I operate mostly CW and some of these guys are going so fast I have to listen a
few times to get their call right - amazingly fast.

Maybe I'll see you tonight - have fun and stay warm back there.

73, Jim