Re: Topband: Palomar R-X Noise Bridge

To: <mapa50@windstream.net>, <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: Palomar R-X Noise Bridge
From: "Carl" <km1h@jeremy.mv.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2014 10:54:14 -0500
I used a noise bridge to cut all the RG-11 stacked yagi and phased verticals phasing lines as well as harmonic stubs here when running a 2 station single op contest, before SO2R.

Using the station receiver also works well as the backround noise null is easily heard. I did that several times when a 9V battery was dead and compared results later, they were right on.

Carl
KM1H
----- Original Message ----- From: <mapa50@windstream.net>