Re: Topband: TX relays

To: <jim@audiosystemsgroup.com>, <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: TX relays
From: "Carl" <km1h@jeremy.qozzy.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Oct 2014 21:45:30 -0400

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jim Brown" <jim@audiosystemsgroup.com>
To: <topband@contesting.com>
Sent: Thursday, October 09, 2014 3:37 PM

On Thu,10/9/2014 11:18 AM, Tom W8JI wrote:
I know you want one-part-number-fits-all answers, but I do not think that is possible.

That's your assumption, but certainly not mine. What I think most of us would appreciate are known good products for specific (or define ranges of) applications.

Your observations about quality decline with outsourcing is certainly appreciated. Indeed, that is part of the experience we ought to be sharing.

73, Jim K9YC