Re: Topband: tool for install radials

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: tool for install radials
From: "Larry" <lknain@nc.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2014 13:01:14 -0500
That worked.

Looks similar to a subsoiler I have which leaves a trace about 3 inches wide. I never found a blade that "thin" before.

73, Larry  W6NWS

-----Original Message----- From: George Dubovsky
Sent: Thursday, December 11, 2014 12:52 PM
To: Charlie H ; topband reflector

Boy, talk about computer malpractice! My first error was in not turning on
file-sharing permissions properly in Google Drive. Apparently, after I
fixed that, I was sending out a bogus link to the shared folder. THIS ONE
SHOULD WORK... please?

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B3V9JKlc_l_ZMWlOZFJWUXp2VDg&usp=sharing

See, it even has the word *sharing* in it... ;-)

73,

geo - n4ua