Re: Topband: CQWW160 Remote receiver rule

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: CQWW160 Remote receiver rule
From: ALEXEY OGORODOV <ua4wae@mail.ru>
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2015 20:47:23 +0300
 Hello brethren,

I´m one of  those who lives and operates from a noise-infested location. It is
within my abilities to build a remote station a few miles away. Yet, I ask you
and myself 'will it be of the same value"? If I'm not happy with either TX or
RX, I can operate portable or rent a station WITHOUT bending rules. RHR is
already ruining the hobby at least its
what-I-can-do-with-what-I-have-and-where-I-am point. FWIW

73 Alex
HC2AO