Topband: Full disclosure

To: "'Tom W8JI'" <w8ji@w8ji.com>, "'topband'" <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: Full disclosure
From: "Jon Zaimes" <jz73@verizon.net>
Date: Wed, 04 Feb 2015 08:46:53 -0500
I awoke well before sunrise as usual today and, before I had 2 sips from my
coffee, found K1N on 40 CW and started calling. Moments later I realized I
had neglected to hit the SPLIT button!

My apologies to all for this transgression, which I'm sure was not the first
time.

My fitting punishment was that they shortly after started listening for JA
only.

I went back to 160 where I belong, and where I am always thankful for the
helpful nudges from friends on the ON4KST low band chat when my operating
goes astray.

73/Jon AA1K
Delaware