Re: Topband: Fw: verticals by the sea

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: Fw: verticals by the sea
From: donovanf@starpower.net
Date: Fri, 3 Apr 2015 18:41:55 -0400 (EDT)
This is a photo of the famous W1BB water tower in Winthrop, MA.

http://www.sylviaplath.info/photos/winthrop9.jpg

I've seen it many times flying into Boston Logan Airport. The photo was
apparently taken at low tide. Europe is off towards the upper right hand
corner of the photo, the runways are only a mile away.

73
Frank
W3LPL