Re: Topband: loops and half square antennas

To: topband <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: loops and half square antennas
From: Robert Harmon <k6uj@pacbell.net>
Date: Wed, 1 Jul 2015 18:30:06 -0700
Mike,

Interesting. Would you tell us how you conducted the A/B comparison tests.
We hear a lot of conjecture like you said how "well' they work and how "quiet"
they are.  Please give us the facts on the test antennas and how the A/B tests
were conducted and the data from the tests.  This might be worthy of a QST

Bob
K6UJ