Re: Topband: loops and half square antennas

To: <w7dra@juno.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: loops and half square antennas
From: "KL7RA" <kl7ra@ptialaska.net>
Date: Wed, 1 Jul 2015 19:14:58 -0800
Hi mike, always fun to work you from Alaska as you slide by.

Does the new antenna have a 1950's toilet bowl float on top?
I assume the new plastic ones don't work as well but who am
I to judge what others think works or not. I'm a stuck in the
mud 1/4 wave vertical kid of guy for topband. Working on
this past winter's moose damage of the receive antennas, never
to early to get ready for the season. And the bears are not on
this hill yet as the berries are not ready.

73 Rich KL7RA  Kenai Alaska