Re: Topband: Evolution

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: Evolution
From: Dennis <egan.dennis88@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Nov 2015 13:58:02 -0500
I guess its good I asked! I already have a K3, and it already has the new synthesizer boards. I didn't realize that the K3 put out 1mw on the transverter output; I did know it would directly
tune the correct frequency range.

All I need to get on 630meters is an amp, an antenna, and, of course, a license.

Thanks for the replies.

Dennis W1UE