Re: Topband: fixing beverage

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: fixing beverage
From: donovanf@starpower.net
Date: Mon, 23 Nov 2015 16:50:49 -0500 (EST)
Hi Frank,

My TDR is nearly fifty years old, but still it works great.

Array Solutions sells more modern multi-functions devices
that are perform very well as a TDR. Here's an example display
from Array Solutions' web site:

https://www.arraysolutions.com/images/AIMuhf-TDR-fig1.png

The display for a Beverage looks very similar, you can see every
component from the shack to the termination resistor.

73
Frank
W3LPL