Re: Topband: 9 circle array

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: 9 circle array
From: "Ron Feutz" <feutz@wctc.net>
Date: Mon, 7 Dec 2015 21:57:59 -0600
The site I have available for one of these systems is part of the former radial field for my now-defunct 160M 4-square. The RX array would go where the ground has radials from the former elements. These radial wires are buried under years of accumulated tree stuff and it would not be practical to remove them. The radials are not physically connected to the radial fields of the one or two transmit elements I will be using.

How would the old radial wires affect performance, if at all?

Ron KK9K

-----Original Message----- From: John Kaufmann