Topband: RHR

To: "Topband@Contesting. Com" <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: RHR
From: Ron Spencer <ron.e.spencer@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Jan 2016 13:07:03 -0500
I don't get it. WHY do you care? How does what the operators that use
them do  affect you? How does it affect your ability to work a
station? What possible difference does it make in how you use this
hobby? If the operators beat you in a contest so what? YOU know what
you did and how you did it and should take pride in YOUR success.

For me, this is a HOBBY. It should be fun! I find enjoyment in my
operating successes. If someone with a better station, like W8JI or
W4ZV, work DX I can't hear I don't get upset with them. I wonder how I
can improve MY station to be better.

Ron
N4XD