Re: Topband: RHR

To: k3nd@yahoo.com, topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: RHR
From: Louis Parascondola via Topband <topband@contesting.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Jan 2016 17:42:24 -0500
I guess that about sums it up from an intelligent person.  Ron we took the hard
to swallow pill a few times in our careers.  Like you mentioned, incentive
licensing and the dropping of the code when we did 20WPM the hard way.  I
swallowed the pill and moved forward so did many of us but then again we always
can look back on our roots and be proud.