Re: Topband: K5P good job !

To: Louis Parascondola <gudguyham@aol.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: K5P good job !
From: Tree <tree@kkn.net>
Date: Sun, 17 Jan 2016 18:18:25 -0800
Guys - these types of threads are really just noise.  Let's try to improve
the quality of each and every post on this reflector.  After you have typed
a message - think about what 10 similar messages would look like on the
reflector and hit delete if the comment really does not have high value.

Thanks.

Tree N6TR