Re: Topband: K5P good job !

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: K5P good job !
From: Hank Garretson <w6sx@arrl.net>
Date: Mon, 18 Jan 2016 07:14:22 -0800
Good advice. I suggest taking it a step farther.

It is the rare ham who takes criticism, even constructive, well. So,...

Privately suggest to them how doing it differently will increase their fun,
will increase their chances of making the QSO. Suggest listening a bit.
Suggest timing. Etcetera. Help them be better and use the carrot of better
results and more fun.

Ham Exuberantly,

Hank, W6SX