Re: Topband: K5P good job !

To: jim@audiosystemsgroup.com, topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: K5P good job !
From: mstangelo@comcast.net
Date: Mon, 18 Jan 2016 15:00:04 +0000 (UTC)

When someone is doing something wrong we should not "out" or embarrass them.

You should try to settle the situation offline without leaving any bad feelings.

If you know the offender you should discuss it with him (or her) person to
person. Be diplomatic.

Don't lecture to them, discuss it with them. You have noticed they are doing
something which interferes with good operating practices and also mention that
other listeners have noted the fact.

If you cannot contact the person you can mention the offense on a contesting or
DX'ing forum such as this

I find it is better to show them the way.

Mike N2MS