Re: Topband: RBOG - wire fence

To: Roger Parsons <ve3zi@yahoo.com>, topband <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: RBOG - wire fence
From: Mike Waters <mikewate@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2016 15:18:31 -0600
Well, there's always animal repellent. I've used a woman's nylon stocking
filled with sweepings off of my barber's floor; rabbit repellent spray; and
my own scent. ;-)  Having said that, I used those methods in ONE area, at
the base of my 160m Inverted-L. That likely would be impractical along a
long run of coax.

This was discussed here in the past, and there were a lot of good ideas.
Maybe some hams will chime in here with just the one you need. Running it
inside tubing or conduit comes to mind.

73, Mike
www.w0btu.com