Topband: 160 4 square

To: n4cc@windstream.net, topband@contesting.com
Subject: Topband: 160 4 square
From: K1FZ-Bruce <k1fz@myfairpoint.net>
Date: Sun, 27 Aug 2017 17:46:32 -0400
Your tower may act as  a reflector if ground at the base   . If un-grounded,,
then no problem.
Could take many hours on the tower to work out problems. Its easier to spend
the hours with a modeling
program while on the ground.

W7EL Roy Lewallen
P.O. box 66958
Beaverton, OR 97007

Roy sells antenna modeling programs.

If someone else does the modeling for you,  unseen factors may be left out.

73
Bruce-k1fz