Re: Topband: 160 4 square

To: JC <n4is@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: Topband: 160 4 square
From: Jorge Diez - CX6VM <cx6vm.jorge@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2017 08:46:56 -0300
Hello

and here start the big problem. Seems detuning towers is not simple, and no
comercial way to do that, and you need to be very smart to do it.

Many people talking about detuning tower, then when you ask, very little
are kind to help and you need to have some knowledge to do it

73,
Jorge
CX6VM/CW5W

Jorge